fbpx Pixl


Do you accept self-pay patients?
Yes. Please call our office for details. 936-755-4412 (option 1)
Do you accept Workmans Comp?
Yes, if we are in-network with your carrier. We do require authorization from your adjuster after we have received a referral from the Treating Physician listed on your claim, and appropriate medical records. Please make sure you notify our staff when scheduling that your complaint is due to a work-related incident.
Do you accept Letter of Protection?
No. We understand you may have a personal injury case currently in litigation, limiting the options to use your private health insurance. This should not stop you from receiving the care you deserve. We are willing to offer alternative options by making pre-payment arrangements through the Attorney representing you.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
You will need a valid identification card, insurance card, a list of current medications you are prescribed, and recent medical records. Medical records should include office notes, imaging (a CD with images AND a copy of the report), operative reports, and any additional medical documentation related to your complaints.
How do I schedule an injection?
A formal evaluation is required to determine if that is an appropriate treatment option for you. Once an injection is ordered by a provider, our office will guide you through the process.
Does your office complete disability forms?
Do you treat children and adolescents?
No. We specialize in the treatment of pain management for adults over the age of 18.
How can I obtain a copy of my medical records?

To submit a new medical records request, please fax a signed release to our office at 713-422-2169 or mail a copy to 9100 Forest Crossing, Suite A, The Woodlands, Texas 77381. Pain Management Center of Houston outsources all release of information to HealthMark Group. You may also submit a request directly through their website at www.HealthMark-Group.com. To follow up on the status of a request previously submitted, please contact HealthMark Group directly via email at status@healthmark-group.com or by phone at 1-800-659-4035.

Who can I speak with regarding a billing inquiry?
For any billing inquiries regarding a date of service prior to January 1st, 2019, please call 972-361-1875 for USAP’s billing team through Pain Doctor.

For billing questions regarding a date of service after January 1st, 2019, please call 832-698-5320 to be connected with Northwest Anesthesiology and Pain Services’ billing team through Advanced Revenue Management.