In our last blog, we discussed the foods that could help fight inflammation in your body, further working towards alleviating your pain. Check out this Salmon Berry salad that includes 4 of the 5 of those suggested anti-inflammatory ingredients!
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 cups baby spinach (or mixed greens)
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh broccoli
- ¼ cup feta or blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Combine ingredients together.
- Drizzle or toss with your favorite vinaigrette.